Thursday 8 March 2012

ASHDOWN HOUSE AN ENCHANTED PLACE

Ashdown House - a National Trust Treasure

When I began this blog (I actually hate that word so let's call this a journal instead) I wondered if I would have enough to share with anyone.

And now I am writing twice in one day!

I had to share a post from Ashdown House, a National Trust property which is quite near to our cottage. I could not resist the impudent fox sitting in front of the No Entry sign. So witty and such a great capture.


This is from their post just before Christmas.

http://ashdownhouse.blogspot.com/2011/12/seasons-greetings-from-ashdown-house.html


Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Thank you for dropping by and leaving your lovely comments - and for becoming a follower too, I really appreciate that!
    I look forward to reading through your posts.
    Keep in touch,
    Essie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for featuring Ashdown House on your lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...